Inspirational Engineering Speaker, Engineering Career Coach, and Bestselling Author of Engineer Your Own Success
Anthony Fasano PE, CEO and founder of Powerful Purpose Associates, is known in the engineering industry as the engineering career coach because he has helped countless engineers create extraordinary engineering careers. Anthony struggled early on in his engineering career as many engineers do, just trying to figure out where he wanted to go in the industry and how to get there. One day, he had an epiphany and realized that most successful engineers have both good technical skills and dynamic soft or interpersonal skills. After realizing that and developing his non-technical skills Anthony went on to become a partner at a very reputable engineering firm at the age of 27.
At that time Anthony decided that his goal was to help all engineers develop their non-technical skills and become better rounded and in a position to achieve all of their career goals and dreams. He has since attended one of the top ranked executive coaching schools and now focuses solely on helping engineers and engineering organizations grow and succeed.
In addition to his coaching and speaking credentials, Anthony is also an author. He is the author of Engineer Your Own Success: 7 Key Elements to Creating an Extraordinary Engineering Career as well as the author of the popular A Daily Boost From Your Professional PartnerTM which is a daily e-mail that goes out to thousands of professionals worldwide Monday through Friday. This is a free email service with the intent of helping professionals stay focused and inspired in their career and leadership endeavors.
Anthony received a B.S. and a M.S. in Civil Engineering from Lafayette College and Columbia University respectively and his coaching certificate from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching.
If you are serious about maximizing your potential or that of your employees, please take advantage of the many engineering career development resources that Anthony has developed.
Was selected in 2012 to be the Executive Director for the New York State Society of Professional Engineers (NYSSPE).
- Received in 2005, the Young Engineer of the Year Award from the New York State Society of Professional Engineers, Rockland County Chapter.
- Was selected in 2008, by Rockland County, New York to participate in the Leadership Rockland program, a 12-month leadership development program in which participants receive leadership training from local politicians, economists, historians, artists and other professionals.
- Was selected in 2009, to receive the “Forty under 40” Award from the Rockland County Economic Development Corporation which recognizes the most promising up-and-coming young members of the Rockland County business community. The award is based on professional and entrepreneurial accomplishments, community involvement, and the nominee’s positive impact on the local community.
- Received in 2010, a Presidential Citation from the New York State Society of Professional Engineers for his dedication to both the Society as well as the engineering community.
- Is a licensed Professional Engineer and a LEED Accredited Professional.
- Is an active member of the Ridgewood Toastmasters group.
- Is a past Chairperson and Founder of the American Society of Civil Engineers Lower Hudson Valley Younger Member Group.
- Is currently the acting President of the National Society of Professional Engineers, Rockland Chapter (NY).
- Is currently the acting Treasurer for the New Jersey Professional Coaches Association.
- Is an industry-recognized inspirational platform speaker on the topics of career advancement, business growth and development and leadership.
- Is the expert to turn to when you are ready to realize your career goals and dreams.